Hello everyone who takes the time to read this! I have been hearing so much about blogs and felt so out of the loop not having one. So here I am, up to date. You'll have to be patient with my blog as i still don't have a computer at home so i don't get on very often. I'm going to try to update once a week but we'll see how that goes.
So an update for those of you that are living elsewhere in the country or world. Gabriel will be turning 3 next month on June 21st. I can hardly believe how fast the time has flown by. He is still a small boy, weighing in at 25 pounds but what he lacks in size he more than makes up for in attitude! He's generally a really good kid, of course he has his moments like all other toddlers out there. Just today we were at a moms group and I was so proud of how well behaved Gabe was (even when the mean older girls took his toy away and told him he couldn't play with them because he was a boy). He loves to fish already! Its probably his favorite thing to do with Lawrence, next in line would be playing video games with him. He adores is new baby brother and is quite protective of him. He's always very helpful with him, telling me when he's crying (like I can't hear him or something) and giving him his suther. I have to watch him though cause sometimes he gets a little overzealous with his hugs and kisses. He has also started doing chores now (aside from cleaning his toys). He is now the official dishwasher emptier of the household. He does such a good job and he is still young enough that he thinks its a treat rather than a chore.
Baby Noah (as gabe calls him) is doing very well. He is seven weeks old today and last week he weighed in at 8lbs 7oz and 20 inches long. He seems so big to me now but everyone else still comments on his tinyness. He smiled for the first time yesterday. The smile was for Gabriel who was talking to him in his high pitched baby voice that he uses with Noah. He's trying to coo and talk to us the last few days which is just adorable. Noah is doing fairly well at night, he wakes about every 3 hours to feed. This is an impovement from his previous every 2 hours. He is a beautiful baby and is well loved!
Lawrence is currently falling for a different company than the family company. It is going well. Its so nice having him home (he worked 6 hours away all winter). He's pretty tired lately as he has to get up at 4:30am for work everyday but he's adjusting.
I am still technically selling tupperware but i haven't done much since Noah's birth. Same goes for my photography. It will probably pick up near the end of the summer. I am just enjoying my children and trying to keep my house clean.
well that is all i will write for now. Hopefully I haven't bored you. I will try to put some photos on next week. God bless you all!!!
1 comment:
whoo hoo!!!! good to see ya in bloglandia, star! have fun! :hugs:
lynne
Post a Comment