Thursday, February 16, 2012
I WON!!
I'm sooooo excited!!! Yesterday (or maybe it was the day before) I entered a contest put on by Kelly Moore Bags never thinking I would win. I never win contests. Ok so thats not totally true. Once when I was about 9 I walk a cake in a cake walk at Billy Barker days, and once i one an ipod at a TCSI customer appreciation party. But over 30 years thats it. I enter these contests and then don't expect to hear anything at all. Just for kicks today I thought I would click the winners list just posted for this kelly moore contest. Imagine my shock when I saw my name on the list!!! I won the bag of my choice! I actually cried...and i'm not talking a stray tear, I was bawling!!! I've been looking at one Kelly Moore bag for a couple of months. I had just started saving up for it actually. Its technically a camera bag but when I saw it I was on the hunt for a diaper bag and this one will also be perfect for that as well! To some it may be just a bag and not really a big deal, but to me its a BIG deal! Some will think its just a random thing that I won but to me its not. If you are a parent, you know when you buy a present for your child that you know they have been wanting? They open the paper and start squeeling in excitment and you just smile down to your toes at their pleasure. When I saw my name on that winners list, I honestly felt like God was having one of those smiles for me <3 I don't need a bag, It was really just a want. But God loves to bless us, to give us gifts and to make us smile. And let me tell you, i'm smiling!!! I will leave you today with my new favorite movie clip, its of our beautiful baby girl moving inside of me <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've totally eyed out those bags. Super Dooper cool!
Post a Comment