Thursday, January 05, 2012
my long lost friend...
After Cedar was born I said goodbye to my longtime friend, my body pillow. This pillow had seen me through four pregnancies and was definitely showing its wear. With a sigh I told Lawrence he could put it in the trash as I wouldn't be needing it again. Who knew right. Last week I trooped all the kids with me down the the local walmart to pick up a new body pillow to be my friend for this new miracle pregnancy. Were so far not getting along as well as I had hoped we would. This pillow is very puffy. I often find myself fondly remember my perfectly worn in, shaped to me, old friend that is now lost to me as I try to scale the puffiness of this new pillow. I'm sure in time me and my new pillow will be friends but for now I'm desperately trying to think of ways to break it in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just let the kids jump all over it for a while.. they will think you're the best mom ever and they'll be doing you a favor!
Maybe you can open it and take out some stuffing? I bet the kids would love Sarena's solution though :D
Post a Comment