I have taken the plunge. Four days ago Lawrence and I bought the P90X program. You have probably seen it on infomercials before. Its a 90 day workout program. You do specific workouts each day for 6 days then have 1 rest day. You do this for 90 days and your supposed to get....well ripped I guess. I just finished my day three. My arms hurt, my legs hurt, my abs hurt....I love it!! The workouts are long. Well their long for me. Today was a 64 minute shoulders and arms workout and then a 15 minute ab workout. Today I got up early (6am) before the kids and got it all done. While I'm not a fan of getting up early, this does seem to work the best for me. The kids are asleep so they don't bug me and I never really have to be anywhere before 8am so there are no excuses for not doing it.
When you start this program they insist that you take before pictures of yourself. Wow, that was painful. I will not be posting those pics until I don't look like them anymore...if I ever post them at all, lol. I'm really looking forward to taking my 30, 60, and 90 day pictures and comparing them!
So I will warn you, you may be reading about my fitness 'stuff' often, if you keep reading my blog that is. I'm sorry if it annoys you but this is what I'm currently excited about!! Oh and I promise not to say the corny P90X slogan in a loud voice "LETS GET X'ED!" Well i won't say it again. May I also say that I'm excited about Christy's new fitness journey as well!!!
6 comments:
thats awesome starla!
I still think your both insane! lol Good luck to you both though :D
You go girl!!!
I LOVEd that workout routine...other than I quit mid way through :( But it sure worked while I was doin it!. And its ok to say lets get X'd as long as you dont cross your arms and growl ;)
Thank's Starla!! I am thinking of starting a new blog to post about my fitness journey! Can't wait to see what result's you get from this!!!
Post a Comment