Wednesday, June 09, 2010

To do list..

Tasks around the house that really need to be dealt with!!!

*filing all the paid bills. I file them in binders but haven't done it since October!! their piling up

*Sort and get rid of lots of toys. I would like to have a garage sale but we have no yard or driveway to have one.

*Clean out the truck. Its getting gross!

*Sort through kids clothes. Get rid of stuff that doesn't fit/is destroyed.

*Start working on the Sawatzky family photo albums (need to try and remove photos from really old albums then start copying them for the whole family).

*Hemming and mending. I have quite the pile of things that need minor hemming and altering.

Thats all I can think of for now. Even if none of it gets done today, i feel so much better having a list. I love lists!!

2 comments:

Lollie said...

I like lists too. I'm afraid to make a "things to do around the house" one. It will be a mile long!

starla said...

I know what you mean! This was definitly a short list! I got one thing done that day, progress!!