Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just had to share!

I totally wasn't planning on doing a post tonight but I just have to share my new hair discoveries with you!!!  I completely changed up my hair washing routine this week.  As I shared in an earlier post this week, I picked up some new products.  Tresemme naturals vibrantly smooth shampoo and conditioner, and Got2b's shine serum.  Another big change is that I added evoo to my washing routine.  I put it on my hair (not the roots) after shampooing and before adding the conditioner.  My hair is amazing!!!!  I honestly cannot tell you how exciting this is for me!! I just washed my hair, brushed it (which is something i never do if i'm trying to avoid frizz) and let it air dry (also major frizz causing).  My hair has I would say 50% less frizz than normal!  I don't know if its just one of the new products or all combined but I'm obviously thrilled :)

2 comments:

Tanisha Kuva said...

Do u put the evoo on and then rinse it out before the conditioner or Put the evoo on and then put the conditioner on and then rinse them out together?

starla said...

I put my conditioner over top of the evoo and then rinse them out together.