Hey Starla, I just wanted to let you know that i dont think you should ever stop doing vlogs. I love the fact that i get to see you and its kinda like your right in front of me. I SWEAR zachary is in love with you and if i watch your vlog at night he watches and by the end he is sleeping im thinking because you have a nice calm voice. SO when he sees you hes going to know you and probly react to your voice he watches them every week! the other night he wouldnt go to sleep so we watched a vlog just to see and sure enough he was asleep :) you look GREAT!
1 comment:
Hey Starla, I just wanted to let you know that i dont think you should ever stop doing vlogs. I love the fact that i get to see you and its kinda like your right in front of me. I SWEAR zachary is in love with you and if i watch your vlog at night he watches and by the end he is sleeping im thinking because you have a nice calm voice. SO when he sees you hes going to know you and probly react to your voice he watches them every week! the other night he wouldnt go to sleep so we watched a vlog just to see and sure enough he was asleep :) you look GREAT!
Post a Comment