The Comings and Goings of Starla

Monday, October 09, 2006

For You Mom




After Gabriels school today we were sitting at the table together eating chicken noodle soup and ice tea. Here is the conversation we had.

Gabriel : my love you mommy

Me: I love you too gabe

Gabriel: my love my daddy

Me: daddy loves you too

Gabriel: my love my gramma peters mamma

Me: gramma peters loves you too. Who else do you love?

Gabriel: my love all my grammas!

Me: gramma sawatzky and gramma Geri, and gramma weldon?

Gabriel: Yes! mamma? what gramma lives really far away?

Me: gramma weldon lives very far away

Gabriel: my don't like that. my want live with gramma weldon all time mamma. my don't like her live very far away.

Me: i don' t like it either. would you like to go visit your gramma weldon soon?

Gabriel: yah, that be good mom.

Posted by starla at 12:05 PM

3 comments:

Sarah said...

AWW what a cutie!! he calls you mamma? You guys should come visit. It'll be fun!! Cute pic of Gabe!!

7:11 PM
starla said...

sarah - yes he calls me mamma a lot of the time. i mostly refer to myself as mommy so he started it on his own....its kinda cute.

10:10 PM
Anonymous said...

Awww I miss my Shnookie Pie so much!! Wahhh!!

10:43 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Baby #5 Registry

My FindGift.com Registry

About Me

My photo
starla
I have been married to my best friend for 10 years and we have four beautiful Children. Life is busy, life is full, life is perfect!
View my complete profile

Gabriel

Gabriel

Noah

Noah

Lily

Lily

Cedar

Cedar

You'll find me here...

  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Polyvore
  • AllRecipes
  • Urban Outfitters

A Beautiful Mess


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (31)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (12)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2008 (110)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2007 (158)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ▼  2006 (88)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (10)
      • The Trip
      • Messenger Not Working
      • Your Monster ProfileIron VagabondYou Feast On: Arm...
      • More Pictures For Mom
      • Creepy Picture.....Music Ideas?
      • I'm Thankful For....
      • For You Mom
      • Noah Is Six Months Today!
      • That's It! I'm changing my name!
      • Here You Go Mom
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (3)

Popular Posts

  • 25 Week Pregnancy Vlog
  • I WON!!
    I'm sooooo excited!!!  Yesterday (or maybe it was the day before) I entered a contest put on by Kelly Moore Bags  never thinking I would...
  • Oh hair, dare I cut you?
    I am seriously thinking about getting bangs soon.  I have this lovely ladies blogged linked on my side bar and I just adore her hair!  Not ...
  • Healthy Change... Here I come!
    I'm back. I feel it is time to resume blogging. I need some sort of motivation to start and stay on track with a healthier lifestyle on...
  • my long lost friend...
    After Cedar was born I said goodbye to my longtime friend, my body pillow.  This pillow had seen me through four pregnancies and was definit...
  • Baby wish list and your favorite baby products
    Obviously with this being baby number five and with Cedar only being one, we don't need a lot of baby products this go around.  There a...
  • Christmas Menu's and Movies!!
    wow, 2 posts in one day! I'm a machine! Lol! I'm writing up my menus and baking lists for christmas. This will be our first christma...
  • Budget Friendly Meals
    Candied Mealoaf with Mashed Potatoes 1 package lean ground beef 1 package onion soup mix or 1tbls onion powder 1-2 eggs 1/2 cup quick o...
  • Beachy waves with frizzy hair
    My very first youtube video! I almost chickened out and didn't post it but here it is. I may do more in the near future, we'll see...
  • Nausea, Christmas, and Lists
    The last 3 and a half weeks have been a blur.  A slow torturous blur.  We found out about about our newest little Penner on the 24th of Octo...
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.