Thursday, November 16, 2006

7 Things

Ok, my mom tagged me so here goes....

7 things to do before I die...
1. have more babies
2.visit paris france
3.take our kids to disneyland
4.swim with dolphins (preferably while vacation in hawaii)
5.write a book
6.publish a photo book
7.tell my family i love them....again and again

7 things I cannot do....
1.stop when i'm ice skating
2.make roll kuchen succesfully....yet
3.ski
4.the splits
5.stop eating doughnuts if their in my house
6.draw anything other than stickmen
7.go without chocolate for more than a week

7 things that attract me to my mate
1.his love for God
2.his sense of humor
3.his love for his kids
4.his integrity
5.his back.....is that too personal?
6.his goatee....okay i'm lying on that one
7.his personality is great

7 books I love
1.the bible (God)
2.the annals of lystra trilogy (can't remember the author)
3.roses for mama (Janete Oke)
4.Emily of new moon (L.M. montogomery)
5.A bride for donnigan (Janete Oke)
6.The Lion the witch and the wardrobe (c.s. lewis)
7.The horse and his boy (c.s. lewis)

7 things I say
1.fabuloso
2.bugger ( i really need to stop saying that one)
3.Gabriel Nathan!!! (soon to be followed by Noah Jacob!!)
4. I'll get up in 5 more minutes
5.I really need to clean my house
6.Poopy! (in reference to poopy bums and things i generally don't like)
7.ahhh, sleep

7 movies I love
1. sleepless in seattle
2.the lakehouse
3.The lord of the rings trilogy
4.You've got mail
5.while you were sleeping
6.Star Trek, the voyage home
7.toy story

3 comments:

Linda said...

We bought While You Were Sleeping Recently! James says I'm the one who likes Sandra Bullock, is that why he watched every night a week solid? hmmmm

Sorry I think the word " bugger" is from me. It was the first word I ever got in trouble for saying.

Anonymous said...

gonna do this one when I get home tonght!
(I love when you update your blog!)

Riteesha Mathew said...

wicked, i love surveys, and i love that u say 'bugger' haha its widely used here!