Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween Fun

Here are the halloween pics. Me and my sister in-laws piled the kids into a couple cars and drove them to some pre-selected houses and then after we all went out to cheryl and kellys house for a bonfire, caramel apples and chocolate peanut butter apples, smores, and piniata and fireworks. It was tons of fun!


Gabriel was a faller and Noah was a clown...how cute are they!!


Gabe struck this pose all by himself....just like daddy!


Getting ready to go trick or treating with his cousins


Mmmm....chocolate peanut butter apples....


Gabe whacking the piniata that Debbie and Cheryl made



Sparkler fun!


More sparkler fun


Our nice toasty fire curtesy of Kelly

Noah keeping warm with Grampa Penner



Noah's first sparkler experience; supervised by uncle Ren

8 comments:

Carin said...

The boys look adorable!!! and it looks like you had a blast! smiles...

Christy said...

Oh my stinkin goodness...Gabe as a faller is the cutest thing I have ever seen. And his little pose...I can't even handle it! Mini Lawrence for sure!
Looks like alot of fun!!!

Laney said...

cute outfits! looks like you guys had fun... btw... how come the church doesn't put anything on like a fall festival for the 31st, like we did that one year?

Linda said...

Ohhhhh they are SO adorable!! Noah is the cutest clown I have ever seen ( again, I wanna smoosh those chubby cheeks!!) and Gabe is such a little man yet so ADORABLE! ( Did I mention adorable?) I miss you all so much and so glad you got home safe and sound after the whole ordeal of the drive back!!

LOVE AND HUGS

Mom

starla said...

lany, there just aren't enough people to organize it and do it. Plus some people don't like to do anything on halloween and others have traditions they like. the Pentacostel does one so our church is encouraged to attend theirs if they want to.

Tanya said...

hey Starla.loved you halloween pics, i really liked th sprinklers.for you my email address is tanya1972@hotmail.com
our blog http://angeslwithwings-tanya.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Well looks like you had a fun hallowen. Me too, we had a murder mystery with hour friends and I laughed so hard that I cried! Love you!

Tanya said...

Hey Starla just so you know you can add me as a link on your blog if you like,and can i add you to my email account? I just need your address if you want to.If you do want to just leave a little message saying who you are or i automatically block and delete. Cna't wait to hear from you.Are you still interested in doing our family pics?