Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas Meme!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg nog
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? i would think the elves would wrap....
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored when i was little, white on my own trees but i have been thinking on switching to colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? too much work
5. When do you put your decorations up? i did it the first week of december this year
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? stuffing I think
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? waking up before dark, the living room dark except for the lit christmas tree, the gifts piled under the tree and the stockings bulging!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? It was more of a joke at our house, we always knew he wasn't real but we played it like it was a game
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? we always did growing up....i've started the pajama tradition with our kids
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? the first couple years i had a martha stewart like tree very coordinated with red, green and gold.....now with the kids i'm starting to add the mismatched kid ones....so much better than martha stewart trees!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?Love it!!
12. Can you ice skate? yah i guess. I haven't since college and i've never been able to stop
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A walkman and Amy Grants Heart in Motion tape and another year a camera...my first.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family and Remember Gods gift to us!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Torte
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? driving around to look at christmas lights on christmas eve, big family gatherings on christmas eve and christmas day
17. What tops your tree?a gold star....its wired all weaved together
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?Giving!!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I'm dreaming of a white christmas sung by Bing Crosby
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yummy minty goodness
21.Do you like Christmas music? I start my christmas tunes in November!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey starla!! How have you been. Cute pics you posted. I am spending christmas ev with Mom and James and everyone else, if jeremy goes to Terrace! Not sure what im doing for christmas day yet! Hope everyone is well. Give the boys a big hug for me, and give Dad and Vi all my love.
Talk to you soon!! Merry Chirstmas

Anonymous said...

I love the jammies thing on the eve of christmas... and I wholeheartedly concur with starting the christmas tunes in November!

Linda said...

Hi sweetie! I did the Christmas Meme thing. Made me think of some wonderful memories!! Have a great (quiet?) day!!

Love , Mom