Friday, December 08, 2006

Tommy Boy!!!


I'm following sirena's lead and posting about our great friend Tom who is currently down under! Oh how we all miss him! And yes it brings great sadness that he will not be joining us this year for our holiday celebrations (although we are sure that he will have a wonderful christmas full of surfing and more importantly diving)!

Other than the Rosenau's and the Relling/Marinus family, Tom was the first person I met from Terrace, only we didn't meet in Terrace. Me and a friend were visiting Clara while she was in her first year of nursing school in Kamloops. Now I can't fully remember, but I think that Clara and Tom were boarding with the same family so when we visited her she introduced us to Tom. He took us for a ride in his Golf with the great Stereo (yes I was very impressed) and then we rented a movie and watched it on Tom's huge computer monitor (i think it was a 19inch). I even remember the movie we watched.....it was the 13th floor. We had a great time and It was really nice knowing one more person when I moved to Terrace 2 years later.

I'm not actually sure how Lawrence and Tom met and he isn't home right now so maybe i'll get him to post later about it.

There indeed have been many wonderful memories.....mmmm crab fest at Toms! And I can't wait for him to come home (hopefully to terrace to stay) so we can all hang out and make more great memories. But for now we are so excited for all the good times he's having in Australia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I look sexy in that picture...hahahahah...school marm is more like it!

I am also going to follow Sirena's lead...

Tommy Boy said...

Yes, we DEFINATELY need to get an updated picture!! That's SOOO horrible! Plus I have long hair now ;) (and apparently much skinnier!! :S)

Thanks SOOO much Starla!! You guys are awesome! After reading Sirena's Blog entry for me today, I went to yours and found out you had one about me too, I haven't cried twice in the same day (for reading something on the internet ;) EVER!

You guys are awesome!!

P.S. Lawrence and I met in Grade 11 French class (along with Nick Rolleman) it was quite the gong show :P

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Tommy Boy