
2010 Bucket List
1.Read 2 more classics
I'm thinking Pilgrim's Progress and one other. one of 2009's goals was to read one classic. I read Mansfield Park by Jane Austen. It was good but the ending was....well it left a little to be desired.
2. Read The Screwtape Letters, by C.S. Lewis
3. Be more active with my whole family (hiking would be great)
4. Successfully make Roll Kuchen
5. Resume waking early before the kids for my devotional time.
This is definitly the most important one on my list!!
4 comments:
Hi dear girl of mine!! Are you home at Jason's and Kaylas? Did you know that roll kuchen tastes wonderful with watermelon? smile! we used to sprinkle icing sugar on it or pancake syrup. I bet Aunty Mary Ann would be helpful, I remember she is an amazing cook.
I am going to start a bucket list too, I plan on keeping adding to it over the year, and hopefully striking off things as I go. Love you all sooooo much, wish I was there!!!
(((((((Huggies and kisses)))))
0000000xxxxxxxx
PS could you send the family pic you have on the top of the blog, to Walmart in an 8x10?
sure mom!
let me know if the screwtape letters book is any good! I'm kinda interested in reading it now lol Whats Roll Kuchen?
Post a Comment