Tomorrow is our christmas eve!! Lawrence is working christmas day so were just bumping everything a day earlier. After many helpful tips and comments here is my menu plan for christmas eve and christmas day!!
Eve (23rd for us)
Breakfast and lunch will be normal fare. Then for dinner its appy's!
-stuffed mushrooms
-Shrimp & Cream cheese layer dip with nachos
-punch
-corn dogs
-Bread pudding
Christmas Day (24th for us)
Breakfast:
-sticky buns & hot chocolate
Lunch:
-leftover appy's
Dinner:
-Turkey
-Stuffing (I am doing my moms recipe for in the turkey,see comments from previous post, and the below link is the out of the turkey stuffing i'm goin to try)
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Slow-Cooker-Stuffing/Detail.aspx
-Mashed Potatos
-Corn
-Pistachio pudding
Dessert:
-pumpkin pie
-torte
I think thats it? I feel like i'm forgetting something from the dinner menu? Anyways...I'm off today with the kids to finish up a couple errands. Merry Christmas to you all!!!
2 comments:
mmmmmmm sounds delish!!!! :D
:) we are bumping ours up a day too! (I work on Christmas day as well...) We are just gonna wake up and pretend that the 24th is actually the 25th! :P
Post a Comment