Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm back again...

I had been toying with the idea of getting back into my blog this past week.  Then a friend of mine mentioned that I should start blogging again....so here I am.  I don't promise it will be interesting to anyone but me but maybe i'll surprise myself and will eventually turn this online journal into a bestselling autobiography.  hey it could happen.

I find the idea of a long catch up post on where everyones at and whats been going on overwhelming so i'm not going to even go there.  Lets just jump into today and pretend that i've been faithfully keeping everyone up to date until now (are there really no emoticons in blogger?  I am really missing them at this moment).

I have been thinking a lot this week about selling baking.  Not a lot but if i could find 2 or three people who would want to buy baked goods on a regular basis would I find it overwhelming?  Would it be worth it?  Is my baking really good enough that people would buy it?  I think i'm going to try some new recipes this week to see if I can do better than my current recipes.  Bread and buns i think is my top priority, then maybe cookies.  I think cinnamon buns would sell well but they are a lot of work and i'm not sure I want to go there.  If you are local and would seriously buy stuff please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

In other news; i've been fairly obsessed with Pinterest lately.  What a great place to find amazing new recipes!  I am also pinning a lot of fashion looks that I wish I could pull together.  Are you on Pinterest?  please let me know so I can follow you (in the non-creepy non-stalker sort of way of course).  I just found this  blog through Pinterest and I love it!  Check her out (there is also a link on my sidebar :)

Stayed tuned....I have hundreds of blog posts stored up in my head :)

P.S.  We got our first snow today :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

id buy n im on pinterest but im uninteresting lol ill follow you tho :)