
The second time I got in even better shape, last summer, was for my best friend Dianna's wedding....



Both times I had a deadline I was working towards. I'm finding it diffictult to stay on track without a hard deadline. I've been trying to think of something to work towards...i have fitness goals and such but i really need an event of some sort or something. Well if any of you have any ideas for me please share. I was so proud of where i was physically last summer and although it was beyond worth losing all that work in order to get my gorgeous boy, Noah, I'm eager to get back in shape again. Lord willing, I will prevail!
1 comment:
hey star, that is the first time I have seen pictures of you at Dianna's wedding, you looked awesome. (It is definately hard when your're pregnant and keep on gaining weight,something i am finding out right now). Good luck with getting back down to your goal weight!
Post a Comment