Wednesday, June 14, 2006



Noah is about 6 weeks old here. Ruth took this picture as well. Ruth takes most of the pictures really.
this is the first hour when i had a break between contractions still


this was my favored position for the first hour. Lawrence was having an easy time of it...

5 comments:

Christy said...

I love the one of you, Gabe and Noah!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Star, all of your pictures are awesome... makes me kind of wish I was better at taking pictures myself :-)
Lorraine

Tanya said...

Great pics Starla...love the black and white ones.

Looking forward to reading your posts. I can totally relate to the one where you had the "wonderful" evening with your boys, haha. Thanks for being so honest. Take care.

Tamara said...

The pictures are gorgeous, of course! And I'm so excited you'll be able to blog 50 times a day if you want to lol

Anonymous said...

hey star!! its jo here. i just discovered your blog site, thru christy's so i just wanted to say HI!! congrats on little noah. and i can't believe Gabe is already 3!! wow time flies so fast!! your kids are beautiful! that story about your crazy night with your 2 boys was hiliarious! you poor thing! but i'm glad you still felt blessed, even after a night like that!! it would be fun to see you guys again!! lots of love, all the way from Oz, jo.