I'm sitting here sipping a delicious chai latte with sara mclaughlin playing in the background....so relaxing. We didn't have our computer for a couple days cause we got the virus of the century!! Chris, who just so happens to be the most amazing computer tech guy ever fixed it for us in no time flat! What a guy!!! So here I am again. Lawrence said to me last night "we've been without a computer for 2 years and just got a new one three days ago and already i don't know what to do with my spare time when the computers out of commission" yes, we are both rather addicted but thats okay cause so are all of you!!!
We had Gabriels birthday party today. His actual birthday is on the 21s, the first day of summer. I had decided to have a small party this year with only Gabes closest friends. Turns out we had a really small party as everyone except Char had to cancel. We went to the lake and returned to our house shortly after due to high winds out there. It turned out really nice, the kids played outside with Lawrence most of the time and Char and I got to have a much needed vist. We had such a good chat and she greatly encouraged me, God bless her! We got Gabe his first bike, a green trike, I think he will like it. I say "think" because he was so excited about the giant Winnie the Pooh helium balloon that we got him that he barely glanced at the bike.
I am so excited, chris and christy got a new BBQ!!! You know what this means christy!! Steak night!! We used to always have steak night until some person stole their BBQ. I never used to like steak at all but one day a few years ago Chris told me that I had to try one made by him. I was horrified when he put the steak in front of me...."its still red inside" I informed him. He insited I try it and.....I loved it! Now, i've since then tried steak at a few restaurants and gotten them to cook it medium rare like chris but have never really enjoyed them. Chris has the magic touch with steak I think. Mmmmm, i can't wait!
well I will close this long blog and give you all a rest. I tried to put more pictures on but for some reason they refuse to upload properly. I'll try again tomorrow when its not so late at night. God bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment