Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Excited!

I'm excited! I went to the clever cub den yesterday to pick up some money for clothes i dropped off and I got bold and asked if she wanted some free artwork for her walls. The catch....well I told her i'm a photogrpaher and I do a lot of children and maternity photos and asked if she would be willing to let me put some of my work up on her walls. I thought it would enhance her store and it would be great publicity for me as well. She said she thinks its a great idea! yahoo! I've been trying to think of ways to advertise for a while now. I do feel that I'm getting the better end of the deal and I'm thinking about asking her if I can volunteer for her every once and a while to even the deal out a bit. So in the next couple months i'm going to have to put out the money to blow up and frame some of my work and then figure out what I need to get it all hung properly. If anyone sees nice black frames on sale cheap anywhere please let me know. So today I need to work on my new business cards as my old ones are just that....old. I've scribbled out the email address a couple times and wrote in new ones.....wow scribbles look so professional! So here goes....my first big ad campaign!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..,Congratulations on your new upcoming adventure.I wish you all the best.Have fun with your new camera.I will keep an on picture frames for you.P.S. I will give you a call soon for new family pics.

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO Starla!!! We'd better get a move on it, the store was in the paper this week!

Anonymous said...

you will do fantastically!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Starla, that's awesome! I can't wait until I have something important happen in my life that needs pictures =D

starla said...

you encourage me tamara! thanks!