Okay so i took these three pics of annabelle today and I need some helping choosing one. the one at the end is Emma and its a for sure one. oh and scroll down to the boys cause i added one and deleted two old ones!
Those are amazing! Chris and I both love the first one! I also like the 3rd one. But the first one gets our vote for sure. I love the little curls by her face! Amazing! You do have a beauty there Char!
12 comments:
Hmmm... tough choice... she is such a beauty, if I do say so myself :) I like the first and second.
I am leaning the most towards the first. I love it! And I am so happy I will have it! Yay! Thanks so much, you really bless me all the time. Love you!
Those are amazing! Chris and I both love the first one! I also like the 3rd one. But the first one gets our vote for sure. I love the little curls by her face! Amazing! You do have a beauty there Char!
Beautiful girls!!! I like the second because she looks so shy.
my vote is for the third... second choice is the first one...
beautiful pictures - the one of emma is adorable also!
I like the third one.. once again it's a bit different from the rest. I think that it would be really important to show different styles and options
I loooove the second one of Annabelle..and the one of Gabe in the bathtub is so cute
I really like the second one myself...but they're all good. The second or the first.
The boy ones are all great too...tough decision!
I really like the second and third one annabelle :)
I really like the first picture the best.I just love how natural it looks.
I vote the third one of Annabelle - did I spell that right? It has the most contrast to the one of Emma, and I think that's important.
I like the 2nd and 3rd ones of annabelle as well... amazing pictures!
Post a Comment