Sunday, January 14, 2007

Flu Bug....Yuck!

Well Blogger has finally let me switch to the new version! Yipee! I'm liking the ease of changing things in your template. Although i must say that I'm dissapointed that they didn't make somenew template themes. That would have been nice.

Noah has been sick since last Thursday with this flu bug that is going around. This one sure hangs on. He seems generally fine most of the day....other than being more tired and grouchy than normal. But then about once a day he will throw up all over the place. I'm getting rather tired of cleaning up vomit. I should complain though, baby vomit is a lot easier to deal with than older child or adult vomit. So hopefully he will feel better soon.....and hopefully the rest of us won't get sick too !

Here are a couple recent pictures that i'm particularly fond of....pics of the week i guess..

1 comment:

jessicabrandenbarg said...

Hey
Your photography is amazing. You are so good. I love the photo of Emma as well as these ones of Gabe crying.
miss ya
jess