Okay so here is the recent pic of the belly. I took this just an hour ago. I am officially 12 weeks in less than one hour! yay! I have been feeling quite a bit better. I'm still sick every day but its calmed down enough that I don't have to take diclectin anymore. I do alright throughout the day as long as I eat often....like every hour! Lord help me with the weight. i still have not gone near my scale. I have a dr's appointment on thursday and I'll find out then.....i'm afraid. I'm actually starting to enjoy this pregnancy now which is great. I am getting lots of discomforts already......trouble sleeping (have to pee 3 times during the night), lots of weird dreams, sore hips, ligament pains. But none of them are really bad yet. I went for a nice walk today with sirena which was great! I'm hoping to get back on the walking wagon now that i'm feeling able to leave the couch so if anyone wants to walk just give me a call!
8 comments:
hey star, glad the morning sickness has eased off a enough so that you don't have to take diclectin anymore... we have a couple of nice places to go for walks here if you are still feeling good enough to do walks when you come to visit..
Yippe for the morning sickness being almost gone! That makes things not fun at all. It is still fresh in my mind. Yuck!
Your belly is getting so big!
Starla i am always amazed at how beautiful you look...nice belly.(next time maybe with the lovely face too?)Me and my boy are into walks(if kids are coming)..and i am always into a walk.
Glad you are feelin a bit better..the sUn/wArmth will help...God speed,its a coming.
I think there's 2 in there..or 5
what a beautiful belly!! smiles - so glad you are feeling better - even a little bit better!
Your belly is adorable :) I agree with Tamara, Twins!!
sorry Starla but i must agree.., twins
sorry ladies but we've already confirmed only one. people always think i'm carrying twins, it happens with every pregnancy!
Post a Comment