so i'm having fun looking at paint swatches! We won't be doing any painting of the new place right away but i'm hoping to do a little before the baby comes in October. I'm thinking of blue and brown for the bedroom but i can't decide on colors for any other rooms. any ideas? The kitchen right now is white with green trim, i'm not a fan but the countertops are green so what can I do? hmmmm....i think this calls for an ikea website visit!!!
4 comments:
This is exciting!!!Sounds like a paint swatch exchange is in order!
OH I am so excited for you Starla!! I was wondering how things were going... so thrilled to hear that it sold... smiles
oh i forgot to ask you where will you be moving..,can't due to much but if you need a sitter jordan would be honored to.Of course i will be here so no worries
I'm so excited for you! What kind of green? You could do orange and that bright blue with it?
Post a Comment