You should be a maternity model! Not sure how you're hubby will feel about you always being pregnant, but you certainly are a gorgeous looking pregnant(and non pregnant) woman. When I was ready to pop, let me tell you...there wasn't anything pretty about me!LOL
Lovely pictures, hon and I miss you all so much!! Can't wait till I come visit you!! Hope I'm here when you come for Jason's "thing". Hey I actually posted on my blog!! Oh and its my birthday today (yeah I know I'm so subtle hehe). I want a couple of those chocolate McCains cakes and I'll be one happy girl! How can I not be with all these wonderful blessings in my life!!?
3 comments:
You should be a maternity model! Not sure how you're hubby will feel about you always being pregnant, but you certainly are a gorgeous looking pregnant(and non pregnant) woman.
When I was ready to pop, let me tell you...there wasn't anything pretty about me!LOL
Lovely pictures, hon and I miss you all so much!! Can't wait till I come visit you!! Hope I'm here when you come for Jason's "thing".
Hey I actually posted on my blog!!
Oh and its my birthday today (yeah I know I'm so subtle hehe). I want a couple of those chocolate McCains cakes and I'll be one happy girl! How can I not be with all these wonderful blessings in my life!!?
((((((((hugs))))) Mom
I can't wait for the new girls to arrive! :)
Post a Comment