1. I got up a little early today and made oatmeal (the real kind) for the family for breakfast. Felt great about it....too bad lawrence was the only one who ate as the boys don't like to eat breakfast until after 8am.
2. Got to backup sing with Ruth today in church which was grand and fun! we barely ever get to sing together.
3. There was another giant monster house spider today. It was in my kitchen sink this morning. It made webs in my sink that wouldn't wash out, i had to wipe them out....yuck!
4. I pulled a muscle playing running pictionary at a party for Stephanie tonight and now i can barely walk and definitly cannot bend down at all....getting in and out of the van was interesting.
5. I actually managed to get the boys teeth brushed and read them a bedtime story despite the fact that we didn't get home until 9:30pm, 1 and a half hours after their bedtime.
3 comments:
Ugh. Spiders.
Yeah you looked a little uncomfortable tonight! I hope you feel better soon
Ya I was surprised you could even run that fast at this point in your pregnancy! Too bad you are suffering today! Just a few more weeks Star and you will be able to walk normal again!
Thank's for coming last night, hope your feeling better.
Post a Comment