Friday, May 02, 2008

Excitment

A few things that i'm currently excited about...

1. Lawrence is home for the weekend!

2. I started a photo group on facebook and i'm having so much fun with it!

3. Henny and Nathan are coming for a visit at the end of the month!

4. My brothers wedding in Edmonton on the 24th!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay the blog is totally confusing me with the new look. I feel as though someone has stollen your identity and mucked about. It's okay I know I'll get used to it ;) Farmer's Market tomorrow... we miss you!

Adam said...

Hi guys,
Love and miss you. You will enjoy your visitors. Henny and Nathan are the hostees with the mostees!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh i cant wait!!! i got my dress today! it fits, sooo yay no alterations. Jer and i are going to PG tomorrow to Moores to get him a suit :D Cant wait to see everyone!!! soooo excited!