I'm having some very mixed emotions this morning. I'm so excited for Andrea because today is her wedding!! I know she is going to be so incredibly beautiful!! I'm so amazingly sad that I'm not there to see her in person!! I wish I was there taking pictures and I wish that Lily and Brooklyn could be playing together. I always knew how blessed i was to have such great friends and family in Terrace but being so far away from everyone has really brought me to a whole new level of awarness!! I miss the major things like Andrea's wedding today and I miss the everyday things like meeting the girls for lunch at walmart, taking pictures of Brooklyn, Sophia, and Lily on Sunday mornings, watching the boys run into Ruths arms when they first see her at Church, hearing Tristan and Gabe's excited yells when they first see eachother at church, weekly night runs with Tamara, Christy, and Andrea, home group squeezed into mark and ruth and ryan and leah's places, and i even miss running into people downtown.
I'm not feeling sorry for myself (okay maybe a little), I'm really happy and excited about our move to Red Deer and I know that God has some great new friends here for us somewhere (we just need to meet them). Missing the everyday life in Terrace is making me extremely thankful that I was a part of that everyday life for 7.5 years! The friendships we have there I know we will have forever!! God bless you all over there! And for those of you that are going, please give Andrea a hug and a tear for me today, and tell her i think she is the most beautiful bride ever!!!
2 comments:
hahha thanks starla! I cant wait for the ear infection to go away. I cant stand up for too long or walk around for too long without it hurting a whole bunch! Happy Mothers Day!!! 13 more days!!! woohooo heheheh
hey starla..sorry .. sad for you.
the next time i see Andrea i will squeeze her with words "this is from Starla" (ha she will think her fake cousin is even crazier than she even knew!)
all your buds miss you tonnes... absent but not forgotten.
keep reaching out .. someone is waiting for your friendship...
Post a Comment