Marcie and I are having a garage sale this weekend. it was miserable weather yesterday so we didn't make much at all. Today was beautiful and sunny and we did better than yesterday but so far it's not nearly as profitable as having one in Terrace. Hopefully tomorrow we'll do better. Anyway, Lily only had one nap yesterday with all the busyness and she was exhausted when I put her to bed at 7pm. Well I was thrilled.....THRILLED, when she didn't wake up until 4am, nine hours later!!! she started crying and i was thinking, "wow, 9 hours, i should go feed her" but before i could get up she stopped crying and fell back asleep for another 2.5 hours!!! Thank you God!!!! I'm really hoping for a similar experience tonight. Her sleeping has been so terrible since our move and i've been having the hardest time getting her back to how she was sleeping before the move. This was even better than before! I sure hope it sticks!!!
2 comments:
11.5 hours...that .5 counts when you are an exausted Mommy!! Awsome news!!
That is great!!
Post a Comment