The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about myself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
HAVE FUN! :)
I was tagged by Dawn.
Now, I really like meme's and such but i loath and despise anything similar in ANY way to a chain type letter. So I will tag a few people (probably not 6) and am totally fine if they don't answer said tag. Just for fun!
5 random things about me:
1. I didn't get my drivers lisence until i was 20 and married, Lawrence taught me how to drive (great teacher).
2. I have climbed mt. Robson (canadian rockies) 6 times. once a year for six years with my Quesnel pastor (stew motteram) and youth group. I've always dreamed of hiking it with my whole family! my husband and kids!
3. I was a huge drama buff in high school. I had minor rolls in a few plays and I played Lucy in "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" in grade 10 which was a dream come true for me. In Grade 11 I got the part for Annie, the musical (split 50% with another girl because we planned on many performances) but when the play was postponed I had to pull out as it conflicted with an internship i was in. I also co-directed the Grade 12 year end production (in our town the grade 12 year end production was a huge event that everyone looked forward to).
4. When I was 7 my family lived in a log cabin 35 minutes out of town. We had electricity but no plumbing. We hauled all our water, had an outhouse, and bathed in a big tin tub once a week. Despite some traumatic family events that year, I still look back on living there as some of my best childhood memories.
5. The only instrument I ever played was the recorder in Grade 4. This is an instrument I hope to NOT pass on to my children.
I tag
my mom
my sister in-law, Kayla
Sirena
and Char
4 comments:
wow... you were quick doing yours!! mine took almost a week loL!
i have never responded or answered a chain letter, and haven't ever done a meme before... this was a first for me
i also was a later bloomer for my drivers license.... i was 23!!! tom tried to teach me but i kept failing... it wasn't until his aunt and uncle spent time with me that i passed lol!... sirena was also a late bloomer as i recall!
that must have been a neat childhood.... i was actually going to write as one of my random things that i used to read/watch little house on the prairie and soooo wish i could have lived in a log house and bath in a big tub once a week!!!
i am 22 and my license is still no where in sight lol... ive had my L twice but my parents never spent the time on it with me like they did my sister :| so i decided im just going to wait until Jer gets his full license and get him to teach me. Im like bursting with excitement waiting for those pictures Starla lol especially after seeing them on your photography page... OMG i am so impressed even more than i knew i already would be, and jer took a peek wheni was looking at them and he liked them all lol...i like the ones of the four of us standing to gether and me making the craz face in the first one lol cant wait to see the rest!!! wow sorry this is so long lol
i tagged you back
i tagged you lol
Post a Comment