Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Day

Stole this idea from Jen's blog.

My Day:

Not awesome: lily woke at 10:30pm last night and screamed for almost an hour before falling back asleep. so much for getting to bed before 11pm for once.

Awesome: she slept straight through to 6 after that!

Not awesome: all three of my kids are still waking at 6am despite me pushing bedtime a little later.

Awesome: My "i'm not ready for another baby right now" pills didn't make me fell pukey all day today. I had almost forgoten what it feels like to go through a day without feeling like throwing up. how liberating!

Not awesome: Had to go to the library after dinner with all three kids to print off a form for Gabe's home school enrolment. Lily in the sling, Noah in the stroller, Gabe pushing the stroller. Have you ever tried to use a computer and printer at a library with three kids and keep them quiet? Then i paid to print off someone elses print job instead of my own so i ended up paying double (okay so its only 25 cents page but still)!

Awesome: On the way out of the library i decided to stop being grumpy with my kids and let them have some fun. So i told them they could run around the garden park outside the library for a bit. Gabe and noah were playing hide and seek and I joined them which then turned into tag. We all were laughing so hard and had so much fun! In the van on the way home Gabe said to me "this was a great day mom!" Mental note, play tag with my kids more often.

Not awesome: The duplex I would really love to rent in terrace might not be available until the end of september and I wanted to be done moving by then, and it might also have a waiting list.

Awesome: Lawrence called around 7:30pm and said he has a few days off and is going to drive to red deer for a day and a half! He'll be home around 2am.

1 comment:

Jen Wilson said...

Love it!!!

I hope your return to Terrace goes smoothly! We will not be back, I know that! (okay, never say never, but I don't see it happening!)