this is a short picture post. the first of many to come. I have so many photos of our trip and then tons from before our trip that i never got around to posting. Get ready for the onslaught of picture updates!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice pics!! I can't wait to see more. I found out something intresting while I was in Red Deer. Marci babysits my niece Angelica!!! I thought that was so cool. What a small world. :)
5 comments:
Nice pics!! I can't wait to see more. I found out something intresting while I was in Red Deer. Marci babysits my niece Angelica!!! I thought that was so cool. What a small world. :)
i know! i was going to tell you that! She is such a cutie! her and gabe play outside together lots.
haha...the first pic of Noah is hilarious! he looks like he is totally unsure about that!
Keep 'em coming Starla!!! Oh by the way.. is Lily missing a soother?
sirena, she may be. i have a hard time keeping track. what does it look like?
Post a Comment