Sunday, June 14, 2009

Meet Compas!

Meet Compas our dog! Compas is a Golden Retriever/Rottweiler cross. He is 11 months old. When our house sells and we move to Alberta we are going to have a very tiny (almost non-existant) yard that will not work for our big dog. So were looking for a new home for Compas. He is a great dog. He's very smart and learns really quickly. He does have alot of energy as he's still a technically a puppy. Were hoping to find a home for him where he'll still have lots of room to run. He loves any attention he can get and loves other dogs! If anyone is interested or knows someone else who might be just leave a comment on here. Thanks!!


2 comments:

Kayla said...

i love this dog i would so take it if i could

Linda said...

James and I babysat Star's kids and Compass for ten days and I vouch for his easy going personality. He really loves people and wants to please and I was amazed at how gentle he was with our two timid cockers. Dylan was very sick at the time and I pleasantly surprised how gentle Compass was with. Our female snarled at him a few times to stop sniffing her butt ( she's not that kind of gal) but neither of them were afraid of him.