Lily is sick. Yesterday morning she woke up puking. My poor girl lay on the couch dozing in and out of sleep in between dry heaving (she couldn't even keep water down) pretty much all day. I have to say that she is one of the easiest kids when she's sick. She didn't cry at all, even after throwing up. She liked cuddling but didn't have to have it. She was just quiet and still on the couch all day. She seems to be feeling a little better this morning but still couldn't keep down half a cracker and some water. She fell asleep on the couch only an hour after waking so at least she's getting her rest. I'm just praying that the boys and me dont' get sick. I had Sarena's three older kids for a couple days so i'm really praying that they don't get sick.
On a more positive note. Next weekend were meeting Lawrence in P.G. for the weekend. Sunday is fathers day and Gabe's 6th birthday! Were going to spend a few nights at Esthers Inn and just have fun. I think my niece and nephew are coming with us too. Then on monday lawrence drives back to work and me and the kids are heading to Quesnel for a few days. Were going to camp at the lake there with my dads camper. I'm so looking forward to it!
While were in PG i'm getting a new lens for my camera!!! Woot woot!!! I'm so excited. Its a canon ef 50mm f/1.8 lens. Its is supposed to drastically improve your portrait photography instantly...ooooh!!! I just can't wait!!!! I'm also going to be shopping for a new camera bag. I'm still using the the small bag that came with my first SLR that Lawrence got me before we were married. Its tiny and I can barely fit my gear in it. With this new lens I definitly won't fit it all in. I'm praying for some good deals as camera bags can be quite pricey. Thats all for now. I'll try to update again before we leave but we'll see.
5 comments:
Emily puked and then dry heaved for 3 days :(
Jonah is on day 6 still cant keep a thing down :(
I have been to the hospital 4 times with them and the Drs 1 time. Gravol, gravol, and more gravol.
I generally dont like medicating kids...but I couldnt take then screaming from the pain during the thousandth dry heave! I sure hope your kids get better quicker than mine. Me and Dylan never got it yet so theres hope for the rest of your still healthy family! :)
hey poor lily hopes she feels better quick we will be in quesnel from the 19-26 so we get to see u...right lol it will be awesome to have the kids together playing. have a good visit in pg
Aww poor lily :( I hope the rest of you dont get it either!! Have a blast in PG and good luck finding a new camera bag!!! Wish we could see you guys :( Unless your staying in quesnel after the 26th? lol
Kayla i had no idea you guys were going to be there the same time as us!! Yay!!
Tasha I don't know if we'll stay past the 26th. it just depends on how its going and how were all feeling. You guys get there on the 26th?
yeah were leaving after jer gets home from work. So around 9am ish we'll be on our way to quesnel on the 26th and staying till july 4th
Post a Comment