*Gabriel lost his first tooth a couple weeks ago and the one next to it is really close to coming out as well. It fell out while he was having a sleepover at Grammas and I have to admit that i was sad and jealous that i wasn't there for it. I didn't even get to put money under his pillow...sigh. Although Gramma gave him way more money than i would have.
*I'm booking our movers on Monday which means we finally have a date!!! I'm going to see if the movers can come on the 1st and then me and the kids will leave on the 2nd. Lawrence and I are super excited that we don't have to do it the Uhaul way. Lawrence's mom talked to JD's moving company and they gave us an incredible rate!! Thanks Tina!! So Lawrence won't have to fly here, load up the truck, drive it back, unload and then go to work the next day. He just has to be at the new place the day the movers come.
*Gabriels school is going so great! I'm so impressed with how quick his progress has been already! By the end of this school year he'll be reading short chapter books I think! We have three courses in A.C.E. this year, socials, science, and bible, and so far he loves them and so do I.
*I'm really looking forward to have high speed in Fort Mcmurray so I can upload pictures!!!
3 comments:
yeah i cant wait!! glad you got movers makes it a little less stressful and not such a time crunch!! well we arent going to quesnel next month, during the long weekend! maybe if things are settled down we can get together!! anyways hope everything goes smoothly for you!
love you
wow, is he ever getting older eh?! i definitely dont miss losing teeth lol. Sucky you missed it :( Woohooo that hes liking school and doing well!!! that's awesome!!! Cant wait for you guys to be closer! and great idea with the movers!! Miss you and talk to ya in the morning! :)
kayla, you are or you aren't going to quesnel? it says aren't but kinda sounds like you meant are?
Post a Comment