i took my wish lists off because they werent working for me either lol. I dunno why and im too annoyed with it to try to figure it out. So i wrote what we'd like :)
mom, there are some sites have wishlist applications....i think google does. you make your wish list and then they give you a link to give to friends....amazon might also have one....i just copy pictures of things I like and post them on my blog.
Oh yeah...what kind of movie do you have in mind? and what kind of Board Game? Jer has one board game he wants to get you guys...but we wanna know what you were thinking :) And i found Gabe's shirt here and washed it lol... i'll give it to you next time your here :) And i was thinking the apron i got for Lily should probably be given to you then as well, i dont want to just give her something for christmas and nothing for the boys, very unfair :( So we can say it was a Bday present for her lol
8 comments:
everytime to go to ikea i see that painting and i think of you!
i took my wish lists off because they werent working for me either lol. I dunno why and im too annoyed with it to try to figure it out. So i wrote what we'd like :)
And i absolutely love that picture!
I LOVE Ikea too! I used to want every room in our home to be Ikea! I love that painting too!
PS : is there a special way of doing wish lists?
mom, there are some sites have wishlist applications....i think google does. you make your wish list and then they give you a link to give to friends....amazon might also have one....i just copy pictures of things I like and post them on my blog.
Is that time of year again?? I must compile my list!!! :)
ruth, i always eagerly await your list, you always have good lists!
Oh yeah...what kind of movie do you have in mind? and what kind of Board Game? Jer has one board game he wants to get you guys...but we wanna know what you were thinking :) And i found Gabe's shirt here and washed it lol... i'll give it to you next time your here :) And i was thinking the apron i got for Lily should probably be given to you then as well, i dont want to just give her something for christmas and nothing for the boys, very unfair :( So we can say it was a Bday present for her lol
Post a Comment