Alot of people don't use Johnson's baby products because of the ingredients. Sadly pretty much all of our products; shampoo, soap, lotions, etc have Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Here's one link if you want to read http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/sodium-laureth-sulfate.html
A quote from it "The answer is simple - it is cheap. The sodium laureth sulfate found in our soaps is exactly the same as you would find in a car wash or even a garage, where it is used to degrease car engines"
Most of our products can be animal byproducts.... basically all the scrapings from a butcher house, boiled down, and putting those fats on our face.
I personally have cut out alot of products and switched to all natural.... but I ALSO don't have 5 kids (I don't have any kids!). So I'm not going to tell someone what's right and what's wrong. I'm not totally chemical free. It's not cheap to go chemical free or organic.
1 comment:
Alot of people don't use Johnson's baby products because of the ingredients. Sadly pretty much all of our products; shampoo, soap, lotions, etc have Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate.
Here's one link if you want to read
http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/sodium-laureth-sulfate.html
A quote from it "The answer is simple - it is cheap. The sodium laureth sulfate found in our soaps is exactly the same as you would find in a car wash or even a garage, where it is used to degrease car engines"
Most of our products can be animal byproducts.... basically all the scrapings from a butcher house, boiled down, and putting those fats on our face.
I personally have cut out alot of products and switched to all natural.... but I ALSO don't have 5 kids (I don't have any kids!). So I'm not going to tell someone what's right and what's wrong. I'm not totally chemical free. It's not cheap to go chemical free or organic.
Post a Comment