Thursday, September 14, 2006
Its official
My Dad was here for a day last week....well actually it was less than a day. His work flew him here for a half day to check out the store here before the move. So i showed him a house. Actually chris and christy's house to be exact. Chris and Christy are moving out of their rental place a few days before my dad is scheduled to move here. He liked the house and he has already talked to the landlord about renting it. I so thankful that it was so easy to find them a place. So they are supposed to be all moved in by the 7th of October. I'm really looking forward to having them here. I'm excited that the boys will be able to spend more time with them! They are going to try out our church and I think they will feel at home right away. I know they will love it here, i'm just worried for vi who is moving away from all her kids and grandkids. God will be with her and give her peace i'm sure. I appreciate all your prayers for an easy transition for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment