Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Big Boy!


After my a.m. post in the wee hours noah slept quite well. I did manage to get him to sleep in his crib around 2am and he slept for 6 hours, then i fed him and he slept with me in my bed for another 3. He was still fussier than normal today but was much better than yesterday. And it was surprisingly easy to get him to bed. Still no sign of the tooth though. Did I post already that he is now holding his bottles by himself? So cute! He only has about 1 a day. a couple days ago i was about to give him one and i guess i was too slow for him...he reached up, grabbed it out of my hands and popped in into his mouth! Cutie patooty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma's baby is getting so much!!love those chubber little arms and wonderfully shaped eyes!! You gotta dress him as a bug or an angel for Halloween!!

Kiss kiss for Gabe and Noah

Anonymous said...

erm I meant so much BIGGER! LOL