Monday, May 07, 2007

1 week!!!

Only 1 week until the move!!!! I'm so excited!! And starting to panic just a touch about the packing that I still need to do. Well I am a fast packer and I've gotten most of the hard, organizing packing done. My living room is pretty much done. The majority of the boys toys and books are done, and so is the bathroom. So the kitchen and my bedroom are the big ones left to do yet.

We take possesion of our new place on the 15th which is next tuesday, and the new owners of our place take possesion on the 16th. So We have 24 hours to get our whole house moved and this place cleaned. Thankfully our home group has generously decided to help us move for our meeting that week. So lawrence and I will hopefully get most of the boxes and small stuff moved during the day and then when the cell group comes over the guys will move the big stuff and me and the ladies can start the cleaning. If anyone else is bored and wants to come by as well that would be just great!!!! Well back to my packing!!!

2 comments:

Darci said...

hey!! I am home :) call me if you need any help.

Linda said...

I am so happy about your new home, can't wait to see it!! I'm beside myself thinking on the trip, I get to see a whole bunch of my FAVORITE people!!! I was freaking out earlier cuz James was sayiong we weren't going to go if my back wasn't any better. I got the okay and go ahead from the doctor today ( okay what he really said was that my back is messed and I can't hurt it worse by going, and gave me some good meds to help me if I needed it. He did say to have good time)GRIN!

Love ya!!
Mom