Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Greetings From Lethbridge!

Hello bloggerland!!!! Greetings from Lethbridge Alberta! Me and the boys are here visiting lorraine and steve, my mom and stepdad are driving up as well to visit, us, lorraine and steve and also their best friends that live here. Today is day two as we arrived yesterday evening after a long day of flights. The boys did really well with the flights and i really can't complain, just a little tiring. So we spent most of today at the mall and i did some very fun shopping.....and I'm not done yet! Dollar Giant here I come!!! I'll post some of my purchases when i get back home. Miss everyone and I can't wait until our internet is hooked up again!!! God bless!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey, your not very far from me. I am pretty much in Calgary! Hope you have a good trip, take care and keep in touch