
just a quick post.....
Lawrence took Gabe out this evening to a family gathering. I just didn't feel up to being out among a house full of relatives I barely know (and some i haven't even met), so i stayed home with Noah. A lot of lawrences family is in town this weekend due to a sad but happy event. His uncle (jakes brother) passed away last weeked and tomorrow is the funeral service, the happy part is that he is now with the Lord.
Well I put Noah to bed and had an evening all to myself and its been so nice and its not done yet! I watched a tape full of TLC's Baby Story program that my mom sent me, then I had a long shower without interuptions ( I had time to shave and exfoliate!). I then blow dried my hair and now i'm going to sit and watch a move and paint my toe nails (better now while I can still reach them). Its been a nice relaxing evening and just what i needed. Thank you Lord!
4 comments:
Awesome!! Times like that are so rare...soak up and enjoy every moment! You deserve it!
nice. I wish I could have a day like that. lol I've been wanting to paint my toes for weeks but I can't. My tummy is waaayyyy too big. lol it's all I can do to barely shave my legs.
Sharon :)
Hey last weekend I did the whole exfoliate thing too. I soaked my feet and used a pumice and vaseline and painted my toe nails. James complained about the smell but apparently has decided cute toes are worth it ! hehe. Now if they would make smell free nail polish I'd be happy.
Does low platelets mean you are anemic? I had a low hemoglobin with the twins pregancy.
PS I wish I could be there to help you move. Really. Honestly. Oohhhh I have this back ache....Okay my back is better, I just really really hated moving!! Didn't we all hate it? If I was there I'd be busily helping you stuff things into mislabeled boxes ... well at least I'd be a help with the kids and the cleaning!!
((((((hugs)))) Love ya.
Mom
Post a Comment