Thursday, May 31, 2007

Birthday Yummy's


Okay Ladies.....I have an excuse for us to get together for some yummy desert! My birthday was last week and I missed you all, so tomorrow night (June 1st, friday) at 8pm were meeting at Boston Pizza for dessert! Hope you can all come! I can almost taste the chocolate explosion now!!! Yummy! I love birthdays!!!

7 comments:

starla said...

tamara - just wanted to let you know that I read your comment. I needed to move the post and your comment got deleted. sorry. glad your coming!

Tanya said...

Mmmm yummy chocolate explosion! I shall be there...not just to eat, but to see you of course!!!

Linda said...

Hi Star! Glad they still have chocolate in Terrace, with the darned roads closed!! Hehehe!Sure wish I be there. Can't wait to see your new place and see you again! I had such fun on our holidays!!

Love, Mom

Christy said...

I will be there!

Stephanie said...

Chocolate explosion has to be one of my favorite desserts of all time!!!! Happy belated birthday, wish I was there :)

Carin said...

wish I were there to celebrate with you!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! squishes!!!

Gwen said...

Doh! Sorry, I didn't see this post until now, didn't mean to snub you. Belated birthday greetings and happy feelings to you!