I have no words...seriously. My question is how you managed to find a squirrel recipe??LOL I laughed at this review...(and imagined an accent from the deep south)"Y'all should try this! The hard part is skinning it, but once that's done, its easy as apple pie!" LOL
I found this when i was looking up crock pot recipes. Sorry Gwen i'm not disturbed either....but I am married to a trapper who once skinned a squirrel in grade school for show and tell.
9 comments:
Am I the only one deeply disturbed by this??? :o
lol I will have to pass this on to my dad!!! :) He will love it I'm sure! Oh and this does not disturb me. lol I've eaten alot worse then squirrel!
aahhh... that reminds me of a recipe i had once for fruit bat soup..... (i'm totally serious.) i wish i could find it again!
omg ewwww! other than the squirrel, the soup/stew sounds great lol
I have no words...seriously.
My question is how you managed to find a squirrel recipe??LOL
I laughed at this review...(and imagined an accent from the deep south)"Y'all should try this! The hard part is skinning it, but once that's done, its easy as apple pie!"
LOL
I found this when i was looking up crock pot recipes. Sorry Gwen i'm not disturbed either....but I am married to a trapper who once skinned a squirrel in grade school for show and tell.
Whoo hoo Squirrel skinin' is fun!! It's only hard because they are so small. But the skin peels off like paper. Same with Rebbits...
I have recently slaughtered and cleaned 6 turkeys, a handful of chickens, and 2 pigs...but this is too much Haha. Poor squirrels :(
EWWWW!! LOL Well at least I know we can survive some great disaster. We'll send out Purrdy the kitty to hunt for her humans.
Post a Comment