The ice blue Nintendo DS is on sale at Walmart this week with the brain age game!
i love that mystery game!!!!
i saw that in the flyer, i mentioned it to lawrence. we'll see.
I LOVE my DS and my brain age game. I make sure I do it every day. That is to say though that I have missed 4 days in the last 3 months. But I try. I hope you get it!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The ice blue Nintendo DS is on sale at Walmart this week with the brain age game!
i love that mystery game!!!!
i saw that in the flyer, i mentioned it to lawrence. we'll see.
I LOVE my DS and my brain age game. I make sure I do it every day. That is to say though that I have missed 4 days in the last 3 months. But I try. I hope you get it!! :)
Post a Comment