Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My day...

Here is what i accomplished today. Yes i'm feeling pretty good about it.

-vacuumed living room and hall
-baked cinnamon ornaments
-baked buns
-made homemade corn and ham chowder
-finished one and a half pairs of christmas pajama pants
-cleaned the kitchen after all that cooking
-cut Gabe and Noah's hair

3 comments:

Ruth said...

ok...i am supremely impressed!!!

Linda said...

What a good mama! GRIN. Please email the recipe for the soup. I am drooling just thinking of it! LOL Oh do you have the lasagne one? I'd love that recipe too!

((((((((hugs))))

Ps. Remember to put the dough ornaments up super high. Beyond any child's reach. I lost all mine to doggies and toddlers, over the years.

starla said...

funny you mention that mom. while my first batch was baking i had the rest cut out on the high countertop. I left the room to get the phone and when i came back the raw ones had been chewed, spit out and all had tiny Noah sized fingerprints in them. hmmm. he was nowhere to be found.