Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Randoms in point form

>Lily said Puppy today for the first time!
>We are dog sitting for 2 weeks and so far its great!
>I had to scrape ice off my van windows today for the first time this season
>We got lots accomplished with school today despite the fact that it was a "go to town" day!
>I'm missing my dad and my step-mom something fierce lately
>I wanted to run so badly tonight....sigh.
>Biggest Loser Families was very emotional tonight
>Am I completely insane to be even slightly considering driving with the kids to whitehorse (24 hour drive at least) in the new year?

6 comments:

Jenny said...

In answer to your last point...
Umm yeah!! A 24 hour drive....I'm stressed just thinking about it!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you're insane!!! I think you should go for it. I would. :)

Kayla said...

Go!! lily, if i could i would SO drive to whitehorse with you, i want to go really bad!

J.G. said...

Whitehorse??? Ummmm not a great idea...the Alaska highway sucks in the summer nevermind the dead of winter when there is like 3 hours of daylight (if that) and -40 without the wind!
But hey it could be fun right???

Anonymous said...

Sweet lily!!! I wouldn't drive to whitehorse! yuck! lol They might be moving to red deer in february sometime tho! mabe wait till then and come see all of us in edmonton!! lol

starla said...

tasha- great idea! i really hope thats where they get transfered so i can come over there and visit everyone at once!! even my hubby!!!