Saturday, July 08, 2006

First Swim!



Today we took Noah swimming for the first time at our public pool. I made sure he was well fed and rested before we went. He seemed to really like it. He was super excited or anything but he wasn't sad or fussy at all either, thats close enough to loving it for me! He was so cute and Gabriel really liked the idea that "Baby Noah" was coming into the pool too. I don't know how some moms come to the pool bythemselves with more than one child that can't swim. I couldn't have done it at all if lawrence hadn't been there to take care of Gabe. We all had a great time though, it was a good family outing that I will remember.

3 comments:

Christy said...

He is the cutest little midget!! I love that picture of him in his little robe!!

Tamara said...

lol That's so cute! Is it true babies can swim if you just let them go in the water? Not that I'd ever try to find out..but I've heard they can?

starla said...

I've heard that too tamara but i don't think i could find out with my babies. when i hold him in the water he does float on his tummy but i have to keep his head out of the water.

Christy, you can borrow the robe for your baby!