Me and some of the girls went to the movies and watched The Lakehouse with sandra bullock and keanue reeves tonight. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!! I can't get over how much I loved it. My all time favorite movie i Sleepless In Seattle.....Me and my best friend Dianna used to watch it over and over again, it was our thing. I found a kindred spirit in Tamara in that area. She is also a die hard sleepless girl. Well tonight after the movie we had a hard time deciding which movie we liked more! I can't actually put anything above sleepless, its just wrong but i will definitly put them on an even level!! For all you skeptics out there, you have to see it. Especially you Dianna! When you have time to read this, you have to see it and think of me!So tomorrow we are painting our front door red (as long as its not raining all day). I've always wanted a red door, i'm so excited! The color is called "Amazing"! Fitting I think. Eventually we'll do the railing and the window sill in the same color. Can't wait to see how it looks. Well its late and i have tons of stuff to do tomorrow.
P.S. Tamara, see you on in two years, July 11th, 2008 at 9:30pm. I'll wait for you!
5 comments:
hey star...
after watching this movie I knew that it was going to be one of your favorite... I am going to definaltey have to buy this on DVD and of course watch it over and over again...
lany..me too! We don't often buy dvds but this one i'm going to have to own for sure!
It was SO good! The more I think about it, the more I love it..so I'm definately gonna have to add this to my collection. And I'll place it in its rightful spot, beside Sleepless in Seattle lol
Anyways, have fun painting your door red. I love red doors too!
Great minds (us) think alike
I'm going to have to get that now when it comes out on DVD, sound like I missed a good one...glad you all had a great time...sorry I had to miss it. Family...sheesh!! Just kidding.
tanya, when it comes out on video we'll have to have a chick flick night!
Post a Comment