Here are the newest pictures!
Noah's first jolly jumper experience! This was at Christy's house! he didn't quite get the idea but i'll keep trying!
Gabriel loves his baby brother and wants to hug him all the time!
Tamara took this picture of me and Noah at the lake and I love it!
Big smiles! Christy lent me this romper of tristans and I love it! Its a little warm for it but i had to put him in it before he grows out of it.
Noah after a bath, my little papoose!
4 comments:
Cute pics Starla...glad to see I'm not the only one up burning the midnight oil! Take care.
Cute pics!!!
awwww!! he is getting so big already... I wish we could come visit more often so we could actually see the stages of your little ones growing up... but I guess we will just have to settle for checking your blog all the time... glad to see that you are better than me at updating your blog all the time..lol
This is the first time I have ever seen Noah!! He's adorable!!!
Post a Comment