This was a busy but good weekend. The first and most exciting event was the birth of Jenna's perfect little baby boy Isaiah! So happy for her, keep her in your prayers! Saturday was our 6th anniversary! We had a meeting with our life insurance guy in the morning (which took way longer than the promised 30 minutes), then we relisted our house with remax in the afternoon.
Lawrence gave me a big anniversary present! We usually don't do gifts on our anniversaries, and were both fine with that but this year he surprised me with a bulova watch with little diamonds in it! wow! do I feel spoiled! Now here's the thing, i don't wear watches! But he said when I was opening it that he couldn't decide what to get me so it was fine if i wanted to trade it for something else. I'm going to go have a look tomorrow. We got a sitter in the evening and then we had a nice soak in the hot tub, then off to the movies to see the new marvel movie, Ghost Rider. Lawrence really liked it and I thought it was okay, but mostly it was just really nice to see a movie at the theater (something i usually only get to do once a year). Then after the movie we went to denny's for a late supper. It was a nice relaxing evening. My dad and stepmom took us out for lunch today and then Lawrences dad and stepmom took us out for dinner tonight! We really are spoiled!
So Gabe's new thing is telling jokes. Its seriously adorable! He makes up knock knock jokes that make absolutly no sense. But its so cute cause he'll totally laugh and then if you don't laugh back hard enough he'll stop and ask "was that a funny one?" So i make sure to always laugh really hard and say how funny it was. It's been hard the last couple months spending one on one time with Gabe with me feeling so sick but i'm just realizing that this is such a fun age to miss out on even one day with him. He's talking so much and is just so funny all the time. He's always up for a laugh no matter the cause. A couple days ago it was really sunny out and despite feeling wretched I dragged myself out the door, put noah in the stroller and we walked to the end of our street and back. It felt so good to have the warm sun on my back! Gabe walked, or rather ran, the whole way and he had such a good time! I can't wait for summer! Are you tired of me saying that yet?
7 comments:
Hey summer lover...
Happy Anniversary! Sorry I forgot!
Happy Anniversary! I agree four year olds are hilarious!! It goes by so fast...we have to enjoy every minute!
I could not agree with you more about not being able to wait for summer! I'm not excited about it this year than I ever have been.
Glad you guys had such a great anniversary :)
hey star, hopefully you will be feeling a lot better when you come visit as by then it should be nice and hot... waterparks, parks, picnics, garage sales etc. is all sounding so good right now :-).. can't wait till you and the little ones come visit!
Glad you had a great Anniversary!!!
I love when little kids tell jokes...they are so adorable!
I keep looking for the "maroon mini van" but haven't seen you driving it yet.
Happy anniversary Star! Love you guys, Just wanted to share, Annabelle started knock knock jokes too, well her and Joshua. So they do make no sense but it is cute watching them try to think things up different for each time they tell one. Then Joel started. It was the all time cutest thing ever! He would tell me one about ever 5 minutes... went something like this... EVERYTIME!!! knock knock... who's there Joely? ME!!! hahahahahahaha Was terribly cute ad got old VERY fast! haha. Love it! God bless you!
Happy Anniversary Starla and Lawrence.Souns like you hade an amazing day.6 years,just where does the time go.I just love the color of your van.love you guys lots
Post a Comment